I'm the conductor. The plants are the musicians contributing the notes, I just help arrange them-Danya Mosgofian

Sunday, May 1, 2022

Moving Soon~

Hello!! Thanks for coming to the new site.  I'm in the process of rebuilding things and moving over all the info from The Sultry Gypsy Herb Co. to here, Artemis Herb Co.  It will be a slow, steady process as I'm saying goodbye to that name.  Boohoo....

But this is a good change and one that will beckon a new direction but don't worry, the remedies are still the same but there will be more of them, eventually, hopefully....and a few new bodycare and food items to add.  

Please hang with me while I go through this.  Times have been rough for everyone both on a societal, economic and personal level, including me. I'm doing the best I can to adapt and grow and not collapse under it all and stay in business because I have been blessed to make something many have told me has helped them. This is great motivation for me. 

So keep checking the main website Sultry Gypsy and I will post notices. 

Cheers, 

Danya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Update & Upcoming~

Hello Folks! Thank you for checking in to the upcoming website of Artemis Herb Co, formerly The Sultry Gypsy Herb Co.  Also thank you for yo...

Previous Blog Posts~